1. Unless specifically stated otherwise, contestants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older in order to participate in any Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC contest.
2. No purchase is necessary for anyone to participate in any Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC contest.
3. All mail-in/fax-in entries are selected by random drawing.
4. All prizes will be presented to the prize winner unless otherwise stated in the rules. Cash will not be substituted for the prize(s).
5. Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC is not responsible for prizes that are lost or delayed due to delays with the U.S. Postal Service or other carrier services.
6. Employees and their immediate families of Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC and its agencies, as well as clients and their immediate families sponsoring a specific contest, are not eligible to win.
7. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
8. Winners have thirty (30) days from the day they win to pick up their prize(s) at the offices of Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC, 1685 Four Mile Drive, Williamsport, PA unless otherwise stated in the specific contest rules. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
9. By accepting the prize(s), the winner gives consent to Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC to use the winner’s name, photographs, voice, physical location and prize information for promotional purposes and without further compensation.
10. Winners may not make substitutions on dates, times, and/or destinations required to accept the prize(s) being awarded in any Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC contest.
11. a. Winners of prizes with a value of six hundred U.S. dollars ($600.00) or more will be obligated to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and to provide their social security/tax identification number before receiving the prize(s). Failure to comply with any requirements of these rules will result in the winning entrant being deemed ineligible for the prize.
b. Winners of any cash prize will be obligated to produce their address and social security number. This is for clerical purposes only. Failure to comply with this request will result in the winning entrant being deemed ineligible for the cash prize.
12. Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC, parent company of WILQ, WZXR/WCXR, WLMY, WBZD, and WWPA, reserves the right to make final determination on the eligibility of all winners.
13. Some contests may have additional rules which will be added at the discretion of Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC’s Management.
14. In all Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC contests, the decision of the judges is final.
15. Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC retains the right to add or modify any rule for any contest at anytime.
16. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog and/or HD Signal and Other Signal Delivery: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air and/or HD signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air and/or HD signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
ADDITIONAL CONTEST RULES OF THE WZXR BACKYARD SHED GIVEAWAY
1. THE OFFICIAL WZXR GENERAL CONTEST RULES APPLY UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
2. WZXR WILL AWARD 99 BACKYARD SHED KEY REGISTRATION CARDS BETWEEN MARCH 30TH AND JUNE 18TH, 2016.
3. THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO WIN A WZXR BACKYARD SHED KEY REGISTRATION CARD FROM WZXR:
• BE LISTENING FOR THE SOUND OF THE WZXR BACKYARD SHED BEING UNLOCKED. WHEN IT’S HEARD ANY WEEKDAY BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 7:00PM BE CALLER NUMBER 9 AT 570-323-9399 OR 1-800-366-9930. A SAMPLE TRACK OF THE SOUND OF THE WZXR BACKYARD SHED BEING UNLOCKED WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LISTEN TO AT WZXR.COM.
• REGISTER TO WIN A WZXR BACKYARD SHED KEY REGISTRATION CARD AT AN OFFICIAL WZXR REGISTRATION LOCATION. LISTEN TO 99.3 OR 103.7 FM OR VISIT WZXR.COM FOR LOCATIONS.
• WIN YOUR WZXR BACKYARD SHED KEY REGISTRATION CARD AT A WZXR SPECIAL BROADCAST. LISTEN TO 99.3 OR 103.7 FM OR VISIT WZXR.COM FOR DETAILS.
• BECOME A MEMBER OF WZXR’S FREQUENT ROCKERS CLUB. WE’LL DO A RANDOM DRAWING FOR ALL CLUB MEMBERS. FIND CLUB DETAILS AT CLUB.WZXR.COM
4. ONE FINALIST PER HOUSEHOLD
5. FINALISTS MUST BRING THEIR WZXR BACKYARD SHED KEY REGISTRATION CARD BETWEEN 10AM AND NOON ON SATURDAY, JUNE 18TH, 2016 TO THE WZXR STUDIOS, 1685 FOUR MILE DRIVE, WILLIAMSPORT, PA 17701 TO PRE REGISTER. IF FOR SOME REASON A FINALIST, OR THEIR PRE-APPROVED SUBSTITUTE DOES NOT SHOW UP, THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR WZXR BACKYARD SHED KEY REGISTRATION CARD AND A PROPER DRIVERS LICENSE TO PARTICIPATE.
6. ON OR AROUND 12:15PM ALL FINALISTS WILL BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN FOR THEIR CHANCE AT CHOOSING A KEY & THEN TRYING THEIR KEY IN THE WZXR BACKYARD SHED.
7. OF ALL THE KEYS IN THE TREASURE CHEST THE DAY OF THE EVENT, 13 OF THOSE KEYS WILL UNLOCK THE WZXR BACKYARD SHED. EACH FINALIST WILL BE AWARDED THEIR KEY IN A RANDOM DRAWING AT THE EVENT AND ATTEMPT TO UNLOCK THE SHED IN THE ORDER THEY WERE DRAWN. IF YOUR KEY UNLOCKS THE SHED, YOU WILL CHOOSE YOUR CHOICE OF THE SHED OR ANY OF THE 12 ITEMS WITHIN PROVIDED THEY HAVEN’T BEEN CHOSEN ALREADY BY A PREVIOUS KEYHOLDER. THIS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE SHED AND ITS 12 ITEMS WITHIN ARE GONE. PRIZES INCLUDE: A 10’ x 16’ CAPE COD SHED FROM BLACK CREEK ENTERPRISES IN LIBERTY; A $750 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM HARDER SPORTING GOODS IN WILLIAMSPORT; A COLLECTION OF GARDEN TOOLS: WHEELBARROW, SHOVEL, RAKE, GARDEN HOE, HEAVY DUTY GARDEN HOSE FROM ELERY NAU TRUE VALUE IN MONTOURSVILLE; AN ASSORTED PACKAGE: DOUBLE SIDED LOCK JAW ORGANIZER, 9 1/4’’ LINEMANS - FISH TAPE PULLER W/ CRIMPER, ULTIMATE STOWAWAY - CLEAR, 4’’ WD BLOCK BLENDED STAIN BRUSH, LEATHER GLOVES, 14’’ TOTE MORE UTILITY TRAY GRAPHITE GRAY & IRON YELLOW, BEVEL BARK RETRO SIZE 11, STACK N GO PRO-RACK W/ 2 DEEP ORGANIZERS GRAPHITE GRAY & SANDSTONE, BD-8E SLEDGE 8LB E SERIES YELLOW, PORTABLE STOWAWAY RACK ORGANIZER WITH COVER PORSCHE RED, 22’’ POWER TOOL BOX W/ TRAY GRAPHITE GRAY & IRON YELLOW, 11PC STANLEY WRENCH SET MM, STANLEY 11PC WRENCH SET SAE, CBR14D-E #2 RD PT CLOSED BACK D, CBR14L-E ROUNG POINT CLOSED BACK 14, CBS14L-E SQUARE POINT CLOSED BACK D, MANDAL JACKET 310 YELLOW/L, TVEDESTRAND BLB 310 YELLOW/L AND ROAN ANORAK 730-XL FROM G & M BANDSAW IN MONTGOMERY; A CC1 STRING TRIMMER: GASLESS TRIMMER, RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, CORDLESS ELECTRIC TRIMMER POWERED BY CORE AND A CC1 CORDLESS TRIMMER, RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, INTERCHANGEABLE TRIMMER AND BLOWER FROM KEN BERGREN, INC IN WILLIAMSPORT; A $500 GIFT CARD FROM TONY’S DELICATESSEN & FRESH MEATS IN WILLIAMSPORT; SPECIALIZED CROSS TRAIL DISC BIKE FROM THE BICYCLE CENTER IN SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT; 1 CASH WASH PER WEEK FOR 1 YEAR FROM EARLY BIRD CAR WASH IN WILLIAMSPORT; AN EU 1000 HONDA GENERATOR FROM WEST BRANCH RENTAL IN LEWISBURG; A SPA - “MONACO 20” SINGLE LOUNGER HOT TUB BY STRONG SPAS (SEATS 2-3) EASY 120V PLUG-N-PLAY OR CONVERT TO 240V FOR GREATER ENERGY EFFICIENCY. STAINLESS STEEL JETS, 2 BHP PUMP, 3” LED UNDERWATER LIGHT FROM MAN MADE POOLS & SPA IN WILLIAMSPORT; A 5 FT A FRAME CEDAR SWING FROM CUSTOM HOME & REMODELING CENTER IN MUNCY; CAMBRIDGE FIRE PIT KIT PAVERS FROM FOGLE’S LANDSCAPE & SUPPLY IN LEWISBURG; AND A $400 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM LITTLE SPORTSMAN’S SHOP IN NORTHUMBERLAND. *ADDITIONAL PRIZES MAY BE ADDED.
8. PRIZES MAY CHANGE OR BE DELETED.
9. PICK UP AND/OR DELIVERY OF PRIZE(S) ARE THE RESPONSIBLITY OF THE WINNER UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
10. THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOCAL, STATE, FEDERAL TAXES, TITLES, TAGS AND REGISRATION FEES THAT MAY BE REQUIRED. SEE #11 ON OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT WILL BE NEEDED FROM THE WINNER.
11. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE WITH A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. FOR MORE INFO CHECK US OUT ONLINE AT WZXR.COM.